Job Opportunity: Project Coordinator
SmartBay Ireland is now recruiting for the following position:
This is an exciting position providing project coordination support to the SmartBay team. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing marketing support, coordinating events and projects, report writing and supporting the administration of the company’s Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) management system and maintaining compliance with the Governance Code.
The position will be based at Rinville, Oranmore, Co. Galway.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have at least 3-5 years' experience working in a busy and changing office environment and be comfortable balancing a diverse range of general office, project and marketing responsibilities. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required to deal with a diverse array of stakeholders.
The following qualifications, experience and competencies are required for success in this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in one of the following; Business, Project Management, Marketing or a related discipline
- Demonstrated office and project management experience
- Experience in coordinating events and marketing campaigns a distinct advantage
- Advertising and marketing experience desirable
- Experience maintaining records of income and expenditure an advantage
- Experience of HSEQ requirements desirable
- Familiarity/Knowledge of GDPR legislation an advantage
- Strong research, report writing and presentation skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Experience in working with diverse teams in a busy and changing office environment
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritisation skills
- Strong customer focus and listening skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive salary package commensurate with the successful applicant’s skills and experience will be offered.
To apply for the above position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or by post to Niamh Flavin, Project Coordinator, SmartBay Ireland, Marine Institute, Rinville, Oranmore, Galway, H91 R673. Further enquiries should be directed to Niamh Flavin Tel: 0353- 91-387544.
Closing Date for Applications: 20th March 2019