Job Opportunity: Finance Administrator
Smartbay is now recruiting for the following position:
This is an exciting new position providing financial and administrative support to the SmartBay team. A key aspect of the role will involve financial reporting and the maintenance of accounts and budgets. The role will incorporate the coordination of EU project financial reporting. The financial administrator will also be responsible for the provision of administrative support, travel and accommodation bookings.
The position is for a fixed term of 3 years and will be based in our Galway Office at GMIT iHub Galway, Dublin Road, Galway, Ireland, H91 DCH9.
Experience and Qualifications
It is desirable that the successful candidate have previous experience working in a busy and changing office environment, and demonstrate a high level of proficiency in excel, word and power point. A high level of financial, bookkeeping, written and reporting skills, coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills is essential. A Financial qualification or a Business Qualification with a strong emphasis on finance is essential.
The following qualifications, experience and competencies are required for this role:
- Financial or business qualification with emphasis on finance essential
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (tested and demonstrable)
- Experience in financial reporting and the maintenance of accounts and budgets essential
- Experience in EU project reporting and financial reporting for EU projects would be an advantage
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in word, excel, power point
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Maintaining records of income vs expenditure essential
- Experience with Microsoft Project an advantage
- High level of written and reporting skills and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive salary package commensurate with the successful applicant’s skills and experience will be offered.
To apply for the above position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Tel: 00353 91 394253
Closing Date for Applications: 09-03-2020
Use of Data:
All personal data and the information submitted for this application will be used solely for the purpose of this campaign, after which it will be deleted in line with our data and documents policy. All information will be treated with the strictest confidence and accessed only by those involved directly in the campaign.