Job Opportunity: Administration Assistant
SmartBay Ireland is now recruiting for the following position:
This is an exciting new position providing administrative support to the SmartBay team. A key aspect of the role will involve financial reporting and the maintenance of accounts and budgets for the Company. The role will incorporate the preparation and submission of EU project financial reporting and claims. The administration assistant will also be responsible for day-to-day administration support.
The position is for a fixed term of 3 years and will be based in our Galway Office at GMIT iHub Galway, Dublin Road, Galway, Ireland, H91 DCH9.
Experience and Qualifications
It is desirable that the successful candidate have previous experience working in a busy and changing office environment, and demonstrate a high level of proficiency in excel, word and power point. A high level of financial, bookkeeping, written and reporting skills, coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills are desirable. A Business or Financial qualification would be an advantage.
The following qualifications, experience and competencies are required for this role:
- Business or financial qualification desirable
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (tested and demonstrable)
- Experience in financial reporting and the maintenance of accounts and budgets desirable
- Experience in EU project reporting and financial reporting for EU projects would be an advantage
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in word, excel, power point
- Previous experience working in an office environment
- Maintaining records of income vs expenditure
- Advertising and marketing experience desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Project an advantage
- High level of written and reporting skills and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
Remuneration and Benefits
An attractive salary package commensurate with the successful applicant’s skills and experience will be offered.
To apply for the above position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Tel: 00353 91 394253
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm on 18-09-2019
Use of Data:
All personal data and the information submitted for this application will be used solely for the purpose of this campaign, after which it will be deleted in line with our data and documents policy. All information will be treated with the strictest confidence and accessed only by those involved directly in the campaign.